A newly compiled business intelligent report, titled “Future of the Czech Defense Industry - Market” has been publicized to the vast archive of Market Research Hub (MRH) online repository. The study revolves around the analysis of Czech Defense Industry, covering key industry developments and market opportunity map during the mentioned forecast period. This report further conveys quantitative & qualitative analysis on the concerned market, providing a 360 view on current and future market prospects. As the report proceeds, information regarding the prominent trends as well as opportunities in the key geographical segments have also been explained, thus enabling companies to be able to make region-specific strategies for gaining competitive lead.
Click Here to Get the Sample Copy of the [email protected] https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1860775
Future of the Czech Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
The Future of the Czech Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defense Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
this report offers detailed analysis of the Czech defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Czech defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Czech defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the countries expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the countries imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Czech defense industry.
- The Czech Republic’s defense budget values US$2.8 billion in 2018, and registered a CAGR of 10.47% during the historic period.
- The growth in the Czech defense market is primarily driven by the need to modernize the country’s defense arsenal, the Russia military aggression in Ukraine; which brought the possibility of an armed conflict in Europe.
- The countries participation in peacekeeping operations and counter terrorism has also fueled the growth in Czech Republic defense expenditure during the historic period.
- With this trend expected to continue over the forecast period, Czech Republic defense expenditure is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.34%, to value US$3.7 billion in 2023.
- As a percentage of GDP, the countries defense expenditure is expected to average 1.03% over the forecast period, compared to 0.98% recorded during the historic period.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Czech defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Czech defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends, and latest industry contracts
View Full Report with Table and [email protected] https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/future-of-the-czech-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2023-report.html
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 7
1.1. What is this Report About? 7
1.2. Definitions 7
1.3. Summary Methodology 9
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 10
2. Executive Summary 11
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 12
3.1. Current Market Scenario 13
3.1.1. Military Fleet Size 13
3.1.2. Procurement Programs 15
3.1.3. Key Drivers and Challenges 17
3.1.4. Growing Russian assertiveness 17
3.1.5. Limited defense budget limits the market entry of foreign companies 17
3.1.6. Lack of harmonization of procurement requirements and defense industrial policies 17
3.1.7. Corruption acts as an obstacle to market entry 18
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 19
3.2.1. Czech Republic defense expenditure is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.34% over the forecast period 19
3.2.2. Growing Russian assertiveness, military modernization initiatives, and counter-terrorism are expected to fuel defense expenditure over the forecast period 21
3.2.3. Czech Republic defense expenditure as a percentage of GDP is anticipated to average 1.03% over the forecast period 22
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 24
3.3.1. Capital expenditure allocation expected to increase during the forecast period 24
3.3.2. Capital expenditure to increase at a CAGR of 6.33% over 2019-2023 26
3.3.3. Central Support Administration and Command expenditure (CASC) hold major share in Czech Republic’s defense budget 28
3.3.4. Central Support Administration and Command to receive the largest share of the Czech Republic defense budget 30
3.3.5. Per capita defense expenditure is expected to increase during the forecast period 34
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 36
3.4.1. Czech Republic homeland security market to increase at a CAGR of 5.02% over the forecast period 36
3.4.2. Homeland security expenditure to be driven by efforts to counter cyber-attacks, migration crisis, and espionage 38
3.4.3. Czech Republic faces some level of threat from foreign terrorist organizations 40
3.4.4. Czech Republic falls under some risk by terrorism category 41
3.4.5. Czech Republic has a terrorism index score of 1.9 43
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 44
3.5.1. Czech Republic’s defense budget is poised to grow over the forecast period 44
3.5.2. Czech Republic’s defense spending is low compared to other European nations 46
3.5.3. Czech Republic allocates a significant percentage of GDP towards defense 47
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Growth Stimulators 48
3.6.1. Top 10 Defense market sectors by value (US$ Million) - Projections over period 2018-2023 48
Enquire Full Details about this [email protected] https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1860775
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports of different sector like defense and security market research and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of industry reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email: [email protected]
Read Industry News at: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/